We are experts at removing spots, spills, and stains from your carpet, We regularly remove stains left behind by other carpet cleaners who have told our customers that those stains are permanent. Although there are some situations where carpet becomes permanently stained, you will be amazed at what we can get out of your carpets. We have tested nearly every professional-strength spotter on the market and we know which products work and which don't. We carry an arsenal of spotters and pride ourselves in our ability to get spots out of your carpet. Most of all, we are committed to taking the time to clean your carpets the right way. This is one more thing that sets us apart from other carpet cleaners.
Here are just a few examples of spots we have successfully removed from customers' carpet:
- Shoe polish, axle grease, latex paint, toll paint
- Milk, grape juice, red wine, red drinks
- Blue slurpee, bubble gum, chocolate, grape jelly
- Lotion, makeup, diaper rash ointment, fingernail polish, shampoo, toothpaste
- Ink, sharpie, glue, candle wax
- Wood stain, rust, cat urine, ferret feces, blood, dog vomit
- A dozen eggs mixed with 1 gallon of apple juice and 1 gallon of orange juice, trampled into the carpet by toddler triplets
Red juice stain before and after
Please understand that our ability to remove stains is dependent on a number of factors such as the age of the carpet, age of the stain, quality of the carpet, temperature of the substance when it hit the carpet, height from which the spill occurred, and other cleaning products/efforts used prior to our arrival.
Interested in our spot removal services? Contact us today to schedule your appointment.